Nutrela Soya Moong Dal Halwa
- 1/2 cup of Nutrela Soya Granules
- 1 Cup Moong Dal
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 pieces Badam
- 5 pieces of Pista
- 4-5 Currants
- Water and Oil as required
- First soak the moong dal for 4 hours and then grind it.
- Now cook the moong dal and treated Nutrela Soya Granules on a low flame till it turns golden brown and leaves a distinct aroma. Set aside.
- Now heat water in a pan, add sugar and boil the mixture till the sugar melts.
- Put in the moong dal, nutrela mixture in this syrup and cook till it all blends well.
- Now remove the halwa from the flame and decorate it with chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it warm for best taste.