Nutrela Soya Sandwich
- 8 bread slices
- 24 cheese slices
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- Mashed potatoes made from 3 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 2 finely chopped onions
- Other vegatables can also be added like cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes- 1
- 20 gms Nutrela Soya Granules
- Tomato ketchup or tomato sauce
- Butter, Salt , Oregano and Pepper to add as per taste
- Soak the 20 gms Nutrela Soya in a cup of boiling water for 1-2 mins.
- Now rinse it with cold water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Take the mashed potatoes, add soya granules, chopped onions, other vegetables as needed along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix it well together.
- Cut the corners of all the 4 slices of bread. Butter two of them and spread ketchup on the other two.
- Spread this filling on the slices. Then add a slice of cheese on top and cover it with another slice of bread.
- Cut this sandwich in an interesting shape and serve it instantly.