How To Make Strawberry Salsa
Since strawberries are easily available in the market, I go to the local grocery store to purchase packets of strawberries simply to munch and to try different recipes. Today’s recipe is a simple one – Chunky Strawberry Salsa. This recipe is inspired from the Mango Salsa recipe. You can have this salsa for breakfast or top it on pancakes or your regular oat meal and have. We loved eating it with oat meal for breakfast. It gives the much needed nutrition needed to kick start the day. You can also serve it during lunch as a salad or have it in the evening as a snack with a glass of strawberry milkshake.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Strawberry Salsa
- 10 strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- 5-6 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
Steps to make Strawberry Salsa
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well to toss.
- Serve immediately or chill for a while and serve.