- 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken chopped
- Oil as required
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Fresh/Dried Bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl, add chicken, salt, black pepper, garlic paste and onion. Mix them well.
- Mince the mixture and keep it in a fridge for atleast 1 hour.
- Make small nuggets from the minced chicken.
- Coat it with the flour then egg.
- Again coat the nuggets in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in the pan, and fry the nuggets.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise and sauce.