How To Make Mango Panna Cotta
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Mango Panna Cotta
- 50ml milk lukewarm
- 2tsp gelatin
- 500ml cream
- 1 tin/400 ml condensed milk
- 2 mangoes diced
- Fresh mint to garnish
Steps to make Mango Panna Cotta
- Soak gelatin in lukewarm milk and set aside for 4-5 minutes.
- Blend cream and condensed milk in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and cook at low flame.
- Stir continuously and remove it from the pan as soon as it starts to boil.
- Whisk in the gelatin. Strain the whole mixture.
- Put the diced mangoes in the serving glasses and pour the mixture over it.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until set.
- Garnish it with fresh mint and serve.