Healthy veggie pasta
How To Make Pasta Dough
- Half a med. sized cabbage, finely shredded
- 250g wheat pasta
- 1 Carrot julienned (thin and long)
- 1 each of small bell peppers red green and yellow
- 6 mushroom( optional)
- 200 grams paneer
- 1/2 cup boiled corn kernels
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilly paste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp white natural vinegar
- 1 . Take a vessel and fill it water add little salt and 1 tsp oil and place on heat.
- 2. When the water starts boiling add the pasta to it and cook till the pasta is soft.
- 3. Take a kadai, add oil to it when the oil is hot add ginger garlic and chilly paste stir and than add soya sauce stir and than the cabbage mix well and the remaining vegetables. Mix well and cook on med flame for 2 mins.
- 4. When the pasta has turned soft drain the water and add the pasta to the kadai and mix well.
- 5.Add the oregano , vinegar and salt to taste.
- 6. Add the grated paneer and mix well. and serve hot
My Tip: you can add fresh basil if you wish.