How To Make Nutrela Soya Gongura
Gongura chutney is made using red sorrel leaves, quite popular in Andhra. It can be served with rice or chapathi or dosa
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Gongura
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Gongura
- 1 cup of Nutrela Soya Chunks
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 10 - 15 Garlic cloves
- 3 - 4 Green chillies
- Bunch of Sorrel leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste
- ½ tsp of Turmeric
- 1 tsp of Coriander powder
- 1 tsp of Red chilli powder
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Coconut Paste
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- Bunch of Coriander leaves
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Gongura
- Take some oil in a hot pan and add garlic cloves, green chillies, sorrel leaves, little salt and mix it once. Then let it cook for a few minutes with some water in it.
- When it thickens just switch off the flame.
- In another pan add some oil, onions, salt and saute it. Now add red chilli powder, tomatoes and little water.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and add coconut paste, little more water and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Now add treated Nutrela Soya chunks without any moisture and mix it thoroughly. Add little water and mixture of sorrel leaves.
- Now add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with rice . dosa or chappati