How To Make Nutrela Soya Sambhar
Sambar is a lentil-based vegetable stew or chowder based on a broth made with tamarind popular in South Indian
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time25mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Sambhar
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Sambhar
- 1 cup of Nutrela Mini Chunks
- ¼ cup of Nutrela
- ½ cup Toor dal
- 1 lime sized ball of Tamarind
- A handful of Beans
- A handful of Small onions
- 1 Carrot, cut into batons
- A few pieces of Pumpkin
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1.5-2 tsp Sambar powder
- 2 cups Water
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Sambhar
- Take some oil in a hot pan and add garlic cloves, green chillies, sorrel leaves, little salt and mix it once. Then let it cook for a few minutes with some water in it.
- When it thickens just switch off the flame. In another pan add some oil, onions, salt and saute it.
- Now add red chilli powder, tomatoes and little water.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and add coconut paste, little more water and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Now add Nutrela Soya chunks without any moisture and mix it thoroughly. Add little water and mixture of sorrel leaves.
- Now add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with rice