Nutrela Soya Brinjal Sabzi
- Brinjals small; 5-6
- For masala :
- Nutrela Soya Granules – 1 cup
- Cloves – 4
- Grated coconut – 6 tbsp
- Groundnut – 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon stick – one piece
- Dried red chillies – 2-3
- Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
- Tamarind – 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery – Small in size
- Salt and hinge to taste
- Take ground nuts in a frying pan and heat it for less than 2 mins.
- Add cloves, cinnamon stick, cumin , coriander, sesame and red chilli to the pan.
- Grind the roasted ingredients with Nutrela Soya Granules, jaggery, tamarind, coconut . Add salt to taste.
- Use 40-50 ml water which will help in making a paste of the ingredients.
- Make 2 slits of all brinjals. Slit it enough so that Stuffing can be done. Stuff paste in the brinjal through the slits
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add hinge , mustard seeds , curry leaves. Sauté in pan. Add Onions with salt.
- Now put the stuffed brinjals in frying pan and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Keep turning around the brinjal so that all sides are evenly exposed to the heat of frying pan.
- When they are fried evenly, add the paste in the pan with 180 ml water.
- Simmer and cook the dish till the curry reaches a good consistency and the brinjals are cooked.