Chocolate Cornflakes Clusters
- 250 grams milk chocolate
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 1 full cup regular cornflakes
- Prepare a tray by covering it with some aluminium foil.
- Crush the cornflakes a little using your hand, Don't powder them or make them very fine.
- Cut milk, dark and white chocolates. Melt milk and dark chocolate in the microwave and mix them. Add the cornflakes to it and gently fold. Coat all the flakes nicely in chocolate.
- Using a scooper or a spoon, take out little portions of this on the tray. Keep these in the freezer for 10 minutes to chill and harden.
- Melt white chocolate and make some designs on top of them. Your easy peasy chocolate cornflakes clusters are ready!
My Tip: you can use whatever ratio of milk and dark compound