How to make Garam Masala
- 3 bread slices
- 1/4 cup boiled potato
- 1/4 cup paneer
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Capsicum
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp red and green chilli, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated Cheese
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herb
- Salt to taste
- 1 bowl water
- Butter to apply on pinwheels
- Oil to grease
- Mash boiled potato and crumble the paneer. Add all vegetables with all spices and cheese, mix well.
- Cut the sides of the bread slices and roll it thin with rolling pins.
- Now apply some water on the edges and stick the slices together.
- Put the mixture and roll it tightly and slowly so that it would not break.
- Wrap it in aluminium foil tightly and keep in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Now put aluminium foil on a baking tray and grease it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut into 1 inch thick slice. Apply butter on these Pinwheels.
- Place on a baking tray and bake it from both sides for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
My Tip: When making for a party or in bulk quantity. You can make it before and wrap it with foil or cling wrap and keep in the freezer. Bake before serving.