Homemade Pizza Sauce
How To Make Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 tsp Dry Yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 cup all purpose Flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Chilli sauce (optional)
- 5-6 Basil leaves
- 3 Garlic clove minced
- 2 cups Mozarella cheese grated
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water. Add sugar and keep it aside for 15 mins till frothy.
- Add 1 cup flour, olive oil and yeast in a bowl. stir the mixture well.
- Add another 2 cup of flour and knead the mixture well. The mixture will become sticky.
- Knead the mixture till it leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Dust the flour to the dough to prevent sticking and knead the dough into a smooth ball.
- Cover the cough with a wet cloth for 40 mins till the dough rises into double.
- Spray the pizza pan with olive oil and spread the dough over the pan. Brush the surface with the oil.
- In a wok, heat oil and add garlic . Cook for 1 minute and add tomato puree, chilli sauce, basil leaves and salt. Cook it for 5 mins.
- Spread the prepared sauce over the dough. Place the tomatoes slices over it.
- Top with grated cheese. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes and bake for 10-15 mins at 200 degrees.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.