How To Make Carrot Mayo Egg Sandwich
Simple and quick carrot egg mayo sandwich.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Carrot Mayo Egg Sandwich
Ingredients to make Carrot Mayo Egg Sandwich
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- A Pinch of salt
- 12 slices of bread
Steps to make Carrot Mayo Egg Sandwich
- Grate the carrots, squeeze and remove all the juice.
- For scrambled egg, take a kadai add 2 tsp butter, crack open the egg and season with salt and pepper. Saute and fry the scrambled egg until cooked.
- Take a bowl, add the grated carrot, scrambled egg, mayonnaise, butter, salt and pepper. Mix all well.
- Take the bread slices and using a rolling pin flatten them. Now cut and remove the sides. Cut it into two halves (triangular shape). Take one bread half and apply 2 tsp of the carrot egg mayonnaise mixture and cover with another slice.
- Repeat for all and keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes before serving.
My Tip: For eggless version you can omit the egg. You can add tomato ketchup/chilli sauce or some indian mint coriander chutney too. You can add cheese slice too.