- 10 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 10-12 coriander leaves
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 green chillies
- In a frying pan, heat oil then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger and garlic.
- Once cooked, add tomatoes and cook more for 5-7 mins.
- Grind coriander leaves, green chillies, sugar, vinegar well.
- Add the mixture in the pan. Add salt and cook for 2 mins more.
- Allow it to cool down and its ready to serve.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.