Pineapple cucumber salad
- Pineapple cubes 3/4 cup
- Cucumber cubes 3/4 cup
- chopped Thai bird chillies 1 tsp
- chopped Coriander greens 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- light Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp or less
- white Pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- roasted Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Make a chunky dressing by combining and whisking everything except pineapple and cucumber.
- Take pineapple and cucumber cubes in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and serve as a salad or appetizer.
My Tip: Add roasted nuts or grilled paneer to make it a filling meal.