Omelette Curry | How to make Omelette Curry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Omelette Curry Recipe
Fluffy cubes of omelettes, soaking up an almost juicy tomato-ginger-onion-garlic based gravy.
Omelette Curry is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Omelette Curry by Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 3 people. You can find Omelette Curry at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Omelette Curry takes few minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Omelette Curry is a good option for you. The flavour of Omelette Curry is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Omelette Curry on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Omelette Curry recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Omelette Curry
- 4 Eggs
- Any spice mix like Peri Peri or simply a mix of equal parts haldi jeera powder chilli powder ginger powder garlic powder and salt. (If you're having trouble finding any of them then simply omit)
- 2 Onions make a paste or finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger make a paste out of it
- about 6-7 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 medium/large Tomato cut into eighths.
- 2 Potatoes cut into eighths.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cumin/jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric/haldi powder
- 3/4 tsp deghi Mirch powder for heat
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder for colour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp Maida or 2 tbsp besan if you go gluten-free
- Water warmed
- Mustard oil
- Milk about 3 tbsp