Omelette Curry | How to make Omelette Curry (53 likes)
- By Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna
Created on 28th Jul 2015
About Omelette Curry
Fluffy cubes of omelettes, soaking up an almost juicy tomato-ginger-onion-garlic based gravy.
Omelette Curry, a mouth-watering delicacy which no one can resist. Most people try this amazing dish at restaurants, but with this recipe you can easily make it at home with the same taste. This super quick and easy recipe is written by Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna. Omelette Curry is a dish which demands no explanations, it's a whole world of flavour in itself. Omelette Curry is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. The time required to make this recipe is not very much, but the delicious taste it renders is just remarkable. This recipe of Omelette Curry by Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna is perfect to serve 3 people. Even beginners can also try this recipe. The recipe is explained step by step with pictures that it becomes very easy to understand each and every step, which actually turns out to be very useful. So, the next time you have a get together, night party, kitty party or any other occasion don't forget to try out the absolutely amazing Omelette Curry.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Omelette Curry
- 4 Eggs
- Any spice mix like Peri Peri or simply a mix of equal parts haldi jeera powder chilli powder ginger powder garlic powder and salt. (If you're having trouble finding any of them then simply omit)
- 2 Onions make a paste or finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger make a paste out of it
- about 6-7 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 medium/large Tomato cut into eighths.
- 2 Potatoes cut into eighths.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cumin/jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric/haldi powder
- 3/4 tsp deghi Mirch powder for heat
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder for colour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp Maida or 2 tbsp besan if you go gluten-free
- Water warmed
- Mustard oil
- Milk about 3 tbsp