Tomato and bell pepper chutney
- 1 medium size red bell pepper
- 1 medium size tomato
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 red chilli soaked in water atleast 45 minutes
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp sesame oil( 1 tsp use in grinding and one for tempering)
- Coat tomato and bell pepper with oil and make a cut on pepper and adjust the garlic cloves in it.
- Place both directly on flame for a smoky flavour, when it is grilled turn off the stove and peel tomato and pepper. After peeling add all ingredients except sesame seeds in a mixer jar and blend it.
- For tempering heat oil in pan and crackle the sesame seeds and temper the chutney. Now it is ready to eat with snacks.