Mango Sandesh | How to make Mango Sandesh
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Mango Sandesh
Mango Sandesh is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Mango Sandesh is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Mango Sandesh by Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna will help you to prepare the perfect Mango Sandesh in your kitchen at home. Mango Sandesh needs few minutes for the preparation and 60 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Mango Sandesh. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Mango Sandesh. In case you have any questions on how to make the Mango Sandesh you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Aishwarya Lahiri Khanna. Mango Sandesh will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Mango Sandesh
- 1.5 liters of Milk. You can use full cream milk.
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice/vinegar but you might need more.
- 6-8 tbsp powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Milk powder
- A pinch of Cardamom powder optional
- 1-1.5 tea cups of Mango puree/canned pulp.
- Sliced Almonds/ pistachios
- Silver foil for garnish totally optional.
- Oil for greasing