Kolkata Egg Kathi Roll
Egg Kathi Rolls is one of the most popular street food in Kolkata.Kathi rolls can be prepared with various filling, some makes egg-chicken roll as same as like this simple Egg kathi rolls. You can even skip raw vegetables for the filling as well, all depends upon of your taste buds.
- Prep Time10Minutes
- Cooking Time10Minutes
- 2nos Parathas
- 2nos Eggs
- 1cup Thinly sliced vegetables (onion, tomato, cucumber etc)
- Chaat masala (as per need)
- Lemon juice (as per need)
- Beat an egg, heat few drops of oil in a small pan, add the beaten egg and cook in simmer. Drop a paratha over the cooking beaten egg, flip the paratha and cook on both sides.
- Continue the same process with the remaining paratha. Meanwhile add the chaat masala,lemon juice and salt as per need to the mixed vegetable., mix well.
- Drop enough sliced vegetables inside the egg paratha, roll it tightly. Enjoy.