Jowar banana pancakes
How to make Ghee
- jowar flour 3/4 cup
- banana 1 overripe large one
- buttermilk 1/4 cup
- pinch of salt
- ghee or butter for greasing the skillet
- honey or jam to serve.
- Mash the banana using a fork.
- Mix the mashed banana with jowar flour and salt.
- Start adding buttermilk a little at a time to make a thick batter using a whisk.
- Heat a skillet and grease with ghee or butter.
- Pour spoonfuls of batter onto the griddle, 4-5 at a time depending on the size of griddle, and let them cook till they brown on one side.
- Flip to brown on the other side too. Drizzling a little ghee if required.
- Serve with honey or jam.
My Tip: Add a pinch of soda bi carb to the jowar flour if you want fluffy pancakes.