How To Make Dhokla Bhel
As we know dhokla and bhel are two popular street food of india. i have done experiment with this 2 dishes and make a fusion dish callled Dhokla bhel .very easy to make and great idea to use leftover dhoklas.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Dhokla Bhel
- 4- 5 besan dhokla pieces
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup nylon sev for garnishing
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- green chutney
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
Steps to make Dhokla Bhel
- First crumble dhokla pieces with hands .
- Now take a pan add 1 tsp oil , when oil is getting hot add mustard seeds .
- When mustard seeds starts crackle add crumbled dhokla in to it . Mix well . Turn off the gas .
- Transfer this in to a big bowl , add finely chopped onion, tomatoes , red chilli powder, chat masala. Add some green chutney and lemon juice , mix well. Our dhokla bhel is ready .
- Garnish it with pomegranate seeds , nylon sev and corainder leaves. Serve immidiately.