Churmur is a very popular and famous roadside food from Kolkata and I love churmur too much. This is a one kind of Kolkata special chat, made with bite size boiled spicy potatoes and a half crushed phuchka (puri from Panipuri). You can get this mouthwatering churmur only from the Kolkata famous phuc
- Prep Time15Minutes
- Cooking Time10Minutes
- Boiled potatoes- 2 big ones (cut into cube shapes)
- Half crush phuchka (puri of panipuri)- 8-10 pieces
- Roasted masala - 1tbsp( dry roasted cumin seeds, coriander seeds, dry red chili grinded into a coarse powder)
- Salt as required
- Black salt- 2 tsp
- Tamarind - 1 tbsp (soak into water for 10-15 mins)
- Lemon juice- 2-3 tsp
- Coriander leaves- 1 tbsp
- Boiled black chana-1 tbsp
- Smash the soaked tamarind and add 4-5 tbsp water to make a semi thick paste.
- Now take a bowl, add the boiled potatoes, salt , black salt , roasted masala ,chili powder, half crushed phuchka, coriander leaves, boiled black chana ,lemon juice and tamarind water.
- Mix it well with the potatoes.
- Place it on a paper bowl just like the roadside phuchkawala. Your churmur is now ready to be eaten!