How To Make Indori coconut patties
coconut patties is very famous street food of indore ( madhya pradesh ).i am from madhya pradesh so i am.very attached with this famous dish .
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Indori coconut patties
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp dry coconut /desicnated coconut
- Ginger green chilli paste 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder
- 4 Raisins finely chopped
- Cahsew nut 4- 5 cut in to small pieces
- Oil for frying
Steps to make Indori coconut patties
- Take boiled potatoes and grate it properly , add salt and cornflour in to it , mix well .
- Take dry coconut , add lemon juice , ginger green chilli paste , Salt , red chilli powder , cashew nuts and raisins into it and mix all ingredients well .
- Now grease palm with oil and take small ball of potatoes fill coconut mixture in it .close all sides and make round ball out of it .
- Repeat this process with remaining mixture .
- Deep fry these balls and serve hot with the chutney of your choice .
My Tip: don't use hot boiled potatoes, put them for some.tume . it will help evoparate moisture .