Key ingredients for Shahi Qeema Kabab
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Shahi Qeema Kabab
- Mutton Qeema 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 4 tablespoon
- Chana Daal 1/2 cup
- Potato 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 3 teaspoon
- Green Paste(coriander,mint, green chilli) 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion 1
- Eggs 2
- Salt to taste
- refine oil as needed.
Steps to make Shahi Qeema Kabab
- In a pot, put mince, potatoes, chana daal, ginger garlic paste, green spices paste, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and 2 cups water and cook 20- 25 minutes and then dry up rest water.
- When slightly cooled, grind finely on a sil or in the chopper.
- Now add the yogurt, mix the green paste and finely chopped onion.
- Mix well with hands and make 15-20 kababs.
- Beat egss in a bowl, dip kababs in this beaten eggs' batter and fry until golden over medium heat.
- Serve with green chutney.
My Tip: Dipping in egg's batter will make the kababs more crispy.