* Fry the papads and crushed them in a bowl.
* In another bowl mix finely chopped onions, finely chopped cilantro, red chili powder, garam masala, chaat masala, some salt and 1 teaspoon oil.
* Mix all well and keep on side.
* Mix crushed papads and masala onion when you ready to roll Parathas.
* Roll out the Paratha in to medium roti size.
* Place the 1-2 tablespoon of papad stuffing on center of Parathas.
* Close all the edges in a middle and make ball.
* Roll the stuffed papad ball again and make Paratha.
* Place on heated tawa or pan.
* Cook it as you would cook plain paratha. Cook one side with oil or ghee until light golden brown spots appear on one side
* Repeat same method and make all parathas like this.
* Cut it into your favorite shape.(Optional)
* Serve it hot with yogurt, pickle or mirchi