How To Make Fresh Pineapple cupcakes
Aromatic, juicy made from fresh pineapple. Solely for pineapple lovers.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time35mins
Ingredients to make Fresh Pineapple cupcakes
- Maida 1 cup
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Milk powder 1/4 cup
- Fresh pineapple juice 1 cup
- Soda 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Yellow food color 1/4 tsp
- Pineapple essence 1/2 tsp
- For Frosting:
- White butter 200 gms
- Icing sugar 100 gms
- Pineapple essence few drops
- Yellow food color, few drops
- Pineapple pieces a few
Steps to make Fresh Pineapple cupcakes
- Sieve flour with milk powder, baking powder, soda and keep aside.
- Beat sugar and cream.
- Fold in flour alternatively with juice. Do this in 4 batches.
- Add in the yellow colour and essence. Beat to mix well.
- Put paper liners in the mould and pour the batter. Tap it to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in pre heat oven at 180° C for 35 minutes or till a tooth pick when inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting: Beat icing sugar and butter together.
- Add in essence and colour, beat to combine well. Keep in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Pipe into pipping bag with your choice of nozzle. Frost with your favourite design.
- Take a cookie cutter of heart shape and cut pineapple pieces and decorate each cupcake with it.
My Tip: Do not over beat the batter