How To Make Maggi Cheese Sandwich
This one is dedicated to all the Maggi Lovers.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Maggi Cheese Sandwich
- Maggi Pack
- Cheese 1 cube
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder (freshly ground) 1/2 tsp
- Bread a few slices
Steps to make Maggi Cheese Sandwich
- Heat 1 cup water in thick bottomed vessel. Add Maggi noodles, masala and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in Cheese and oregano, mix well and cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Place the mixture on the bread slices and toast using a electric toaster (can we done using tawa also).
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
My Tip: Can adding Chilli Flakes or any other herbs of your choice