Murgh Methi Malai Kebab | How to make Murgh Methi Malai Kebab (57 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 29th Feb 2016
About Murgh Methi Malai Kebab
This is a delicious melt-in- your mouth appetizer which will steal the thunder out of your meal. Succulent chicken chunks wrapped with cheese, fresh cream, broiled dried fenugreek leaves and freshly grounded spices, grilled or barbecued sprinkled with lemon juice, accompanied with onion laccha salad and mint -coriander -yogurt chutney.
Murgh Methi Malai Kebab, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Murgh Methi Malai Kebab by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji will definitely help you in its preparation. The Murgh Methi Malai Kebab can be prepared within 20 minutes. The time taken for cooking Murgh Methi Malai Kebab is 20 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 4 people. The recipe details out how to make Murgh Methi Malai Kebab step by step. The detailed explanation makes Murgh Methi Malai Kebab so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Murgh Methi Malai Kebab can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Murgh Methi Malai Kebab from BetterButter.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Murgh Methi Malai Kebab
- Chicken leg without skin, boneless - 500 gms (2 inch cubes)
- First Marination:
- Ginger paste - 01 tbsp.
- Garlic paste - 01 tbsp.
- White pepper powder - 01 tsp.
- Green Cardamom powder - ¼ th tsp.
- Salt - 2 gm
- Raw papaya paste - ¼ th cup (It is a tenderizer)
- Second marination:
- Green chillies - 4
- Fresh coriander leaves - 3 tsp
- Cheddar cheese, grated - 5 tbsp
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Hung curd - ½ cup
- Dried fenugreek leaves (Kasoori Methi), broiled - 1 ½ tsp
- Nutmeg powder - ½ tsp
- Mace powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- For basting the chicken pieces: Pure ghee/ Melted butter / Canola oil- 1 ½ tbsp
- For Sprinkling: Lemon Juice (Optional)
- Chaat masala 1/4 tsp