Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce | How to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauceBy
Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce | How to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce (16 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 1st Mar 2016
About Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce
Succulent grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of flavoured and mashed potatoes served with Pesto Sauce.
Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is an aromatic, flavorful and delicious dish which is very much popular in Italian. The name itself get juices flowing in your mouth and this dish has a heavenly experience in every bite. When Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is cooked perfectly it can turn into a dish beyond excellence. It is a recipe of delight which no one can resist. You can try this amazing Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce at the restaurants and you can also prepare it at your home. People of different region prepare this dish differently according to their own taste. This quick and easy recipe requires only 10 minute for the preparation and 25 minute to cook it perfectly. On the Better Butter website, you can find the recipe of Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji in step by step with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook the perfect Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce at your home without any difficulties. Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is one of the representative dishes of Italian which you can serve in any special occasions.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time25mins
Video for key ingredients
How to make Pesto
Ingredients to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce
- Chicken Breasts, boneless-04 nos. medium sized.
- Salt-to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper -01 gm. / to taste
- Sugar-04 gm.
- Garlic, peeled and crushed-06 cloves
- Olive Oil-15 ml / as required for marinating and basting.
- For Pesto: (Yield -01 cup)
- Basil- 3 ½ cups.
- Pine Nuts- Roasted- ¼ th cup / 60 gm.
- Lemon Juice-15 ml.
- Lemon Zest (Lemon Peel), grated-01 gm.
- Extra virgin olive Oil -75 ml.
- Freshly ground black pepper-04 gm.
- Salt-To Taste/ 04 gm.
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese- ¼ th cup / 60 gm.
- For Accompaniments:
- Extra virgin olive oil- 15 ml
- Zucchini green, cut into cubes: 01 no.
- Baby corn cut into halves- 100 gm.
- Red bell peppers- 01 no.
- Yellow bell pepper- 01 no
- Green capsicum- 01 no
- Salt- to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper- to taste.
- For Mashed potatoes:
- Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into quarters- 500 gm
- Salt- to taste, to be put in the potatoes while boiling them.
- Heavy cream- 40 ml.
- Butter- 30 gm.
- Milk – 01 tbsp. / as required
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- FOR GARNISH:
- Green, Red & Yellow bell peppers cut into juliennes and kept in chilled water- ¾ th of each bell pepper.
- Fresh cream: 40 ml