Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce | How to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauceBy
Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce | How to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce (16 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 1st Mar 2016
About Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce
Succulent grilled chicken breasts served on a bed of flavoured and mashed potatoes served with Pesto Sauce.
Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 4 people. You can find Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce takes 10 minutes for the preparation and 25 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is a good option for you. The flavour of Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce recipe on the page below.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time25mins
Video for key ingredients
How to make Pesto
Ingredients to make Grilled Chicken with Pesto sauce
- Chicken Breasts, boneless-04 nos. medium sized.
- Salt-to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper -01 gm. / to taste
- Sugar-04 gm.
- Garlic, peeled and crushed-06 cloves
- Olive Oil-15 ml / as required for marinating and basting.
- For Pesto: (Yield -01 cup)
- Basil- 3 ½ cups.
- Pine Nuts- Roasted- ¼ th cup / 60 gm.
- Lemon Juice-15 ml.
- Lemon Zest (Lemon Peel), grated-01 gm.
- Extra virgin olive Oil -75 ml.
- Freshly ground black pepper-04 gm.
- Salt-To Taste/ 04 gm.
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese- ¼ th cup / 60 gm.
- For Accompaniments:
- Extra virgin olive oil- 15 ml
- Zucchini green, cut into cubes: 01 no.
- Baby corn cut into halves- 100 gm.
- Red bell peppers- 01 no.
- Yellow bell pepper- 01 no
- Green capsicum- 01 no
- Salt- to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper- to taste.
- For Mashed potatoes:
- Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into quarters- 500 gm
- Salt- to taste, to be put in the potatoes while boiling them.
- Heavy cream- 40 ml.
- Butter- 30 gm.
- Milk – 01 tbsp. / as required
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- FOR GARNISH:
- Green, Red & Yellow bell peppers cut into juliennes and kept in chilled water- ¾ th of each bell pepper.
- Fresh cream: 40 ml