How To Make Minced Mutton Paratha /Kheema Paratha
This kheema paratha tastes simply awesome and its doesn't even need any side dish to be enjoyed.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Minced Mutton Paratha /Kheema Paratha
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Minced Mutton Paratha /Kheema Paratha
- 1/2 kg Minced mutton
- 2 nos onion (chopped)
- 2 nos green chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Chopped coriander leaves, a handful
- 2 cups Wheat flour
- Warm water (for kneading the dough)
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Minced Mutton Paratha /Kheema Paratha
- Pressure cook the minced mutton meat with 1/2 cup of water and turmeric powder till 3 whistles blow. Strain the cooked water from the meat and keep aside.
- Heat enough oil, fry the fennel seed powder, add the chopped onions, chopped green chillies and saute for few minutes until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the cooked minced meat, chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and cook everything in simmer until the minced meat gets well coated with the masala.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves to the kheema and turn off the stove. Keep aside and let it cool completely
- Mix the wheat flour, water and salt in a bowl, knead a soft and smooth dough (add water if needed). Keep this aside for half an hour. Make 6-7 medium sized balls.
- Roll the dough into a small circle, keep a small ball of the already prepared kheema. Close the edges of the dough, dust it with enough flour and roll the dough as a paratha.
- Heat a tawa, gently drop the paratha and drizzle a few drops of oil on top. Cook the parathas until they get well cooked on both sides.
- Serve it hot to enjoy!