Signature Nachos (Veg/Non- Veg)
How to make Sour Cream
How To Make Nachos
- For Veg and Non veg :
- Corn Tortilla 2
- Processed Cheddar - as per choice
- English Cheddar - as per choice
- Mustard Paste - 1 to 2 tsp
- Cream - 1 to 2 tsp
- salt as per taste
- Chopped Bellpepper 1/2 (optional)
- Jalapenos 1 (optional)
- Olives 1 tsp, chopped (optional)
- Keema 2 tsp (optional)
- Bacon 1 to 2 strips, chopped (optional)
- Pepperoni - a few slices (optional)
- Chicken as desired, shredded (optional)
- Take Corn Tortilla, cut into triangles and deep fried it.
- Take a pan and boil cream into it. Add Processed Cheddar, English Cheddar, Mustard Sauce, salt and reduce until it becomes thick.
- Spread the prepared cheese mustard sauce over the deep fried tortillas.
- For Veg Nachos, you can top it with chopped Bell pepper, Jalapenos and Olives.
- For Non- Veg, you can top it with Keema, Bacon, Pepperoni and grated Chicken
- Bake the triangle shaped tortillas in an oven at 200 degree Centigrade for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with Sour Cream & Coriander.