Nutrela Soya Kholapuri
- 150 gms Soya Chunks- Cooked and Squeezed Dry
- 30 ml Oil
- Salt to taste
- Dry Roast All Of The Below Mentioned Ingredients to Make A Paste:
- 50 gms Chopped Onion
- 15 gms ginger-garlic
- 10 gms Tamarind
- 6 To 10 pieces Dry Red Chillies
- 2 gms each Of Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Elaichi
- 5 gms each of Dhania and Jeera
- 100 gms of Dry Coconut (Copra)
- 2 gms Haldi Powder
- For the tadka:
- Julienne of 1/2 Capsicum
- 2 Pieces of dry red chillies
- Make a paste of all the above listed ingredients.
- Take a pan, put in about 20 ml oil and heat until its smoking point. Now put in the ground paste and saute it until the oil leaves from the sides of the pan.
- Add in the soya chunks, cover the pan and let it cook for about 5 minutes, until the soya has absorbed the flavours of the kolhapuri masala.
- Finish off with a tadka of capsicum and dry red chillies in the remaining 10 ml of oil.