How To Make Nutrela Soya Wraps
A wrap is a type of sandwich made with a soft flatbread rolled around a filling.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Wraps
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Wraps
- Oil- 3 tbsp
- Whole Cumin-1 teaspoon
- Chopped Onions- 100 gms
- Garlic paste -30 gms
- Ginger paste- 30 gms
- Kashmir chilli paste- 40 gms
- Garam masala-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 bowl
- Capsicum-100 gm
- Chili powder-2 tbsp
- Kasturi methi powder-1 tbsp
- Chopped tomato-200 gms
- Green chili chopped-1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cashew nut Paste- 50 gms(optional)
- Soya Chunks- 300 gms boiled
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Wraps
- Take a kadai, put in oil to heat, then add the cumin seeds, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, kashmir chilli paste and cook till it's golden brown in colour.
- Add the chopped tomato, cashew nut paste, capsicum and boiled soya chunks.
- Put in salt, kasturi methi powder, chili powder, garam masala and coriander leaves.
- Stir it well and cook for a few minutes.
- Make the roti and put the above mixture as the filling. Make a roll and serve.