How To Make Nutrela Soya Kheema
An Indian recipe with minced veggies. Kheema is a hindi word which means to mince.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time25mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Kheema
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Kheema
- Soya Granules 1 cup
- Green Peas 1 cup
- Skimmed Milk 1 and 1/2 cup
- Onions (chopped) 2 medium sized
- Garlic (chopped) 8 cloves
- Ginger (grated) 1 inch
- Green Chillies (chopped) 2
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 3/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Kheema
- Soak the soya granules in milk for an hour. Heat a non-stick pan and add onions.
- Roast it till its lightly browned. Then add garlic and roast for a minute. Add ginger, green chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder and 2 tbsp of water.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the green peas and 1/4 cup of water. Mix it well.
- Cover and cook till the peas are nearly done. Add the soya granules along with the milk and cook till its almost dry.
- Add the coriander leaves, salt, garam masala powder and lemon juice and mix it well. Serve it hot.