Nutrela Soya Kothimbir Wadi
How to make Garam Masala
- 1 cup besan
- 3/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Nutrela Soya Granules
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ginger and chilli paste
- 2 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- A pinch of hing
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix together the coriander leaves, chickpea flour, nutrela soya granules, turmeric, ginger and chilli paste, garam masala, hing, rice flour, salt, sesame seeds and 2 teaspoons of oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the required water (approximately 3/4 to 1 cup) to make a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased bowl and let it steam and cook on a high flame for 20 to 25 minutes or till its firm and cooked.
- Insert a knife into the steamed wadi, if it comes out clean, then it is cooked. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Cut into pieces and set aside. Shallow fry the vadis till they turn golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or green chutney and tea.