How To Make Nutrela Soya Hirva Vatana Chi Bhaji
A common side dish that is best eaten with roti and rice.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Hirva Vatana Chi Bhaji
- 150 gms soya chunks mini
- 50 gms finely chopped french beans (the size of green peas)
- 50 gms green peas fresh or frozen or dry green peas soaked overnight and cooked until soft
- 50 gms onion chopped
- 10 gms green chillies chopped
- 5 gms each of garlic and ginger chopped
- 100 gms fresh coconut scraped
- 2 gms hing powder
- 1 pinch of haldi powder
- 2 gms jeera whole
- 2 gms mustard seeds
- 2 pieces of dry red chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Lemon
- 20 ml oil
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Hirva Vatana Chi Bhaji
- Heat oil in a pan, and put in the mustard, jeera and allow it to splutter, then add in the hing powder, haldi powder and the dry red chillies.
- Add in the chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies followed by onions.
- Add in the soya chunks and keep sauteeing for at least 5 minutes on a low fire.
- Now add the french beans and green peas, add salt and lemon and finish it with the fresh scraped coconut .
- Serve it hot.