Key ingredients for Dahiwala Hariyali Chicken
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Dahiwala Hariyali Chicken
- Chicken 500gm
- Onion 4no.s
- Ginger garlic paste 2tbsp
- Curd 1/2cup
- Coriander leaves 2tbsp
- Pudina leaves 2tbsp
- Fresh coconut 5tbsp
- Almonds/cashew soaked 10no.s
- Green chilli 4no.s
- Garam masala 1tsp
- Chilli powder 1tsp
- Coriander powder 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
Steps to make Dahiwala Hariyali Chicken
- Saute onion,ginger garlic paste in oil.
- Grind curd, green chilli, coriander and pudina leaves and keep aside.
- Grind and prepare a paste of coconut and almond/ cashew mix also and keep aside.
- Add all the masalas and salt to the onion mix and saute again.
- Add the chicken pieces and let it get coated with the masalas. Continue sauteening for a minute.
- Now add the curd and leaves mix and add little water ( 1/4cup) and let the chicken get cooked well.
- Finally add the coconut and nuts mix and let it get bit warm. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and green chillies. Here the dish is ready to serve.