Key ingredients for Instant moong dal halwa
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Instant moong dal halwa
- Moong dal : 2 cup
- Milk: 2 cup
- Water 2 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup or as per your taste
- Raisins 2 tsp
- Soaked almonds 2 tsp
- Half tsp elachi powder
Steps to make Instant moong dal halwa
- Firstly use wet cloth to clean dal.
- Then without ghee roast it in pan for 3-4 min till its raw smell goes.
- Then grind it to fine powder in mixer like besan type.
- Then take ghee in pan. To it add powder of dal. Cook for 5 min till it gets fluffy n ghee comes on sides at medium to high flame
- Then add to it elachi powder. Then water first next milk n sugar mix well fast . so that no lumps are formed
- Cook for a while say 5-7 min .keep on stirring constantly. Add kishmish n sliced almonds. You can add to it one big spoon of ghee (hot)/
- Finally garnish with almonds