How To Make Apple Cinnamon Tea
A great hit when all my friends drop in, this weather is best to try something like this. Cinnamon fights viruses (such as cold and flu viruses), inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also combats infections.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make Apple Cinnamon Tea
- 2 liter water
- 1/4 cup regular tea or 8 tea bags (Or Green tea)
- 2 crisp Apples, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- Honey or sugar as per taste
- Basil (tulsi)/mint leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Tea
- Place the apple slices, cinnamon and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add in the tea leaves, turn off the gas and let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Sweeten with honey and strain into tea cups or mugs, pushing gently on the apples to remove all the liquid.
- Garnish with basil leaves(let them infuse).