Crispy Corn Kernels
- 1 cup corn niblets/kernels
- 2.5 tbsp Rice flour /chawal ka atta
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/3 tsp Pepper powder/kali mirch
- To Stir fry -
- 2.5 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 2.5 tbsp Fresh coriander/hara dhaniya chopped
- 1 tsp Green chillies/hari mirch chopped
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1.5 tsp vinegar
- A pinch of Pepper powder/kali mirch
- Drain the water from the tinned corn. Take a bowl and add in the corn niblets along with salt, pepper powder and mix it well.
- Sprinkle rice flour and corn flour over it and mix again (no need to add water). Let it rest for a minute.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry in a deep and wide pan. Add a handful of corn in the hot oil.
- Stir once and fry, once it starts crackling then cover the pan partially. When the corn becomes crisp it will start to float on the pan.
- Once they are done remove it from the pan. Drain on a napkin paper to remove and absorb the extra oil.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan. Add in chopped green chilies and capsicum and stir fry for few seconds. Add in the fresh coriander, soy sauce, vinegar, pinch of pepper powder and mix.
- Now add in the fried corn and mix properly. Serve immediately and enjoy.
My Tip: No need to boil the corn,just wash and use