Low Fat Baked Gujiya | How to make Low Fat Baked Gujiya
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
How to make Khoya
About Low Fat Baked Gujiya Recipe
A delicious, healthy and guilt free gujiya with loads of nuts that you will love baking and serve happily on Holi.
Low Fat Baked Gujiya is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Low Fat Baked Gujiya by Namita Tiwari has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 10 people. You can find Low Fat Baked Gujiya at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Low Fat Baked Gujiya takes 30 minutes for the preparation and 12 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Low Fat Baked Gujiya is a good option for you. The flavour of Low Fat Baked Gujiya is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Low Fat Baked Gujiya on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Low Fat Baked Gujiya recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Low Fat Baked Gujiya
- Dough - 1 and 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- Cold water to knead the dough
- Filling - 1/2 cup Khoya/mawa (dried milk)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon semolina (roasted on a low heat till a pleasant aroma emanates)
- 5 cardamom seeds powdered
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 4 tablespoons pistachios chopped
- 2 tablespoons cashews chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds chopped
- Flour paste - Mix 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour in 1 tablespoon of water to form a thick paste
How to make Low Fat Baked Gujiya
My Tip:You can get really creative with the filling. Add more of nuts or add loads of raisins, currants and dates.