Eggless Mango Tiramisu
'Pick me up'......That's the perfect meaning of this Dessert....A must try dessert for this summer, and this upcoming Holi too..The beautiful color Enhance the Craving of having desserts after dinner....Yummy cheese, Cream and Mango...Woow....Super hit combination!! So, A fresh take on the rich Italian dessert this mango tiramisu is best for anytime dessert craving !! Enjoy this Italian Dessert in this Holi, Happy Holi to all of you in advance!!!
- Prep Time15Minutes
- Cooking Time0Minutes
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 2 Cup Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 500 Gm Mango Pulp
- 2 Cup Mango pieces
- 2 Cup Cream
- 200 gm Tiramisu creme Powder (I am using Ready made Tiramisu creme)
- Whipped Cream to garnish
- 1. Place the diced Mango pieces into the glasses in which you are going to serve this Tiramisu.
- 2. Pour the milk and cream into a bowl, add Tiramisu creme Powder and whip on maximum speed, for 4 minutes.
- 3. Fill a piping bag and dispense the tiramisu mix onto the layer of diced Mango pieces and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4. Now make a layer of Mango Pulp on Tiramisu crème layer and again chill it at least for half an hour. Garnish it with whipped Cream or with Mango pieces or slices.!! Serve Chill.
My Tip: Don't have Tiramisu creme??????? If you are not able to find Tiramisu creme, You can simply make it at home too....For that Take a bowl and add 200 gm Cream cheese, 1/4 cup Sugar and 3-4 drops of Vanilla Extract....Mix them very well...Now add 2 Cups of Whipped Cream and Fold this Mixture...Your Tiramisu creme is ready to use!!!