Baked Chocolate Gujiyas | How to make Baked Chocolate Gujiyas (5 likes)
- By Namita Tiwari
Created on 23rd Mar 2016
About Baked Chocolate Gujiyas
Low fat baked Gujiyas with a chocolatey twist to traditional recipe. Dip in ganache or drizzle some chocolate sauce before serving for added deliciouness.
Baked Chocolate Gujiyas is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Baked Chocolate Gujiyas in your kitchen. This recipe requires 30 minutes for preparation and 25 minutes to cook. The Baked Chocolate Gujiyas by Namita Tiwari has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Baked Chocolate Gujiyas at home without any difficulty. Baked Chocolate Gujiyas is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Baked Chocolate Gujiyas would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Baked Chocolate Gujiyas this weekend. Share your Baked Chocolate Gujiyas cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Namita Tiwari for inputs. In case you have any queries for Baked Chocolate Gujiyas you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Namita Tiwari. You can also rate the Baked Chocolate Gujiyas and give feedback.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time25mins
Video for key ingredients
How to make Khoya
Ingredients to make Baked Chocolate Gujiyas
- Dough - 2 cups all-purpose flour (240 ml cup)
- 4 tablespoons ghee + some for brushing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- A pinch of baking powder
- Filling - 250 grams khoya / mawa (dried milk)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut, ¼ cup chopped raw pistachios, ¼ cup chopped walnuts, ½ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Flour paste - Mix 1 tablespoon of all- purpose flour in 1 tablespoon of water to form a thick paste.
- Ganache - 100 Gms dark chocolate and 4 tablespoons low fat cream