Moong sprout Sandwiches/rolls
- 150 gms Green moong sprouts
- 2 small spring onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tblspoons cheese spread or Mayo optional veg or with eggs
- 1/2 cup coriander chutney optional
- To spice up use Chings Chilli sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices bread or rolls 4
- Blanch Green moong if you dont like raw i.e. run hot water and then cold water on sprouts and strain.
- Mix sprouts, tomato and onions chopped.
- Blend in the salt, pepper, mayo or cheese spread make a mix ready put in fridge fr abt 5min.
- Take bread slices apply green chutney or non fat butter as choice.
- Spread the mix on the bread well.
- Close with another slice into a Sandwich n place in an equity toaster .
- Serve hot with tomato Ketchup.
My Tip: Serve hot, make fresh and use fresh brown bread