How To Make Stuffed Chikki
I'm going to share a simple and easy recipe of Chikki that can be made in a jiffy. Just follow the recipe, step by step and serve this amazing Stuffed Chikki to your friends and family .
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Stuffed Chikki
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Stuffed Chikki
- For Chikki;
- 1/4 cup Jaggery (Gor)
- Sesame seeds (Til) - 3 tablespoon
- For Stuffing;
- ghee - 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 tbls chopped Dates
- 1 1/2 tbls roughly crushed Almond & Walnut or Pecan
- 1 tbls chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp honey
Steps to make Stuffed Chikki
- For Chikki: Heat the heavy bottom pan on a slow flame.
- Add jaggery and cook on slow flame till jaggery gets fluffy and light. Then turn off the stove and add til. Mix well.
- Transfer this jaggery and sesame seeds mixture on the greased kitchen surface quickly.(Make two parts of mixture and work on it one by one to make 2 cones of Chikki Roll it thin and give it a cone shape.
- Make sure that you work fast to give Chikki the perfect cone shape. Keep it aside
- Mix well until chocolate gets melt.
- For Stuffing: Heat the pan with Ghee. Add chopped Dates in it and cook till it becomes softer. Add crushed almond and walnut or pecan.
- Add Honey and stir well. Add Chocolate chips or chocolate syrup and turn off the stove.
- For Serving: Fill this stuffing into Chikki cones. Put some chocolate syrup on it and serve. Enjoy it.
My Tip: Visit my blog for more details and recipe with pictures.