Ingredients to make Crispy Potato Sandwich
- 8 bread slices
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chilly flakes
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Steps to make Crispy Potato Sandwich
- Add chilly flakes, mixed herbs, chat masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt to the boiled and mashed potatoes. Mix well.
- Cut the bread into triangles. Cut off the sides, if you do not like them.
- Apply tomato ketchup on the slices. Then apply a layer of the prepared potato mix. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Heat a little butter on a flat pan. Place the bread slices on the pan with the topping side facing up.
- Flip them over when the bread is crisp. Add the remaining butter and toast till the potato topping is also crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.