How To Make Milk Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake
A baked cheesecake with walnuts and cookie crumble. Glazed with cherry and chocolate glaze.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Milk Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake
- Cream cheese 1 kg
- Sugar 250 gms
- Amul fresh cream 200 gms
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- Coffee 50 gms
- Oreo cookies 2 big packets
- Dark chocolate shavings 100 gm
- Walnuts 100 grams
- Cherry 300 grams
- Butter 100 grams
- For the truffle:
- Morde 45% chocolate 150 grams
- Amul cooking cream 150 ml
- For the topping:
- Sliced cherries
Steps to make Milk Chocolate and Cherry Cheesecake
- Crush oreo cookies, melt the butter and mix it into the crushed biscuits. Set it in a 9 inch cake ring lined with foil and bake it for 5 minutes. Once out of the oven keep aside to cool.
- Once cooked, put chocolate shavings and toasted walnuts on top of the cookie base and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, milk powder and cornflour and sugar and mix everything together.
- Add the coffee and mix it properly. Pour the mixture into the cake tin, in a baking tray, and pour water into the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 150 C
- Once baked, cool and demould it.
- Make the truffle sauce next. Chop the chocolate and keep aside. Boil the cream and mix into the chocolate. Mix till the chocolate melts.
- Glaze the cheesecake with chocolate truffle sauce and cherries. Slice and serve.