How To Make Pudina Aloo Paneer with Samo ka Paratha
Navratri special dish.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Pudina Aloo Paneer with Samo ka Paratha
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Pudina Aloo Paneer with Samo ka Paratha
- For kadahi pudina paneer aloo:
- 1 cup paneer
- Capsicum (I used three colour green yellow and red)
- 2 medium size potatoes
- Ginger chilly paste
- Tomato puree (1cup)
- 1 tomato (medium size)
- Spices: chilly powder, fasting salt, haldi and coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp cream or beaten curd
- 2tbsp dry crushed pudina or mint powder
Steps to make Pudina Aloo Paneer with Samo ka Paratha
- First chop all veggies you use in fasting in medium size.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add ginger chilly paste. Add all veggies except tomato, and cook it till they are tender.
- Add tomato puree and all spices and cook it till it leaves ghee. Add cream and paneer and mint powder and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and lemon juice. (If you use lemon juice during navratris)
My Tip: This is basic no onion garlic paneer recipe, it can be used in any fasting like ekadashi, janamasthmi and navratri. Veggies can be less or more as your navratri rules.