- Eggs - 2
- Chapathis or Whole wheat Tortillas - 2
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Cucumber - 1
- Capsicum or Bell Peppers - 1
- Lemon juice - ½ tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - Äµ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ? tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Break open the eggs in to a mixing bowl and beat by adding turmeric powder, salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a pan and add half of the beaten egg mixture and gently twirl it around to spread across 8 inch diameter or to the size of chapatti. .
- Leave this to cook for few seconds and before it starts to settle, top it with chapatti and lightly press using a spatula to get chapatti stick to omelette.
- Leave it cook for 30 seconds and then carefully flip and leave the other set to cook for another 30 seconds.
- Carefully transfer this to a plate and continue to make another one with the remaining egg mixture and chapatti.
- Finely chop the vegetables into long strips and add to a bowl and toss with salt, pepper, lemon juice and chat masala.
- Divide this mixture into two and set aside.
- Take chapatti on to a plate by with omelette side facing up and spread 1 tbsp. of tomato ketchup on it.
- Take spoonful of chopped mixed vegetable mixture and place it on one side and wrap tight by securing the ends with a toothpick.
- Repeat the same for the second one and serve immediately.