How To Make Nutrela Soya Makkai Pakkora
Pakora or Pakoda are basically indian fritters made with gram flour. pakoras are fried, crisp snacks made with different veggies
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Makkai Pakkora
- 1 cup treated* Nutrela high protein Soya granules
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 tbsp besan
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2tsp amchur powder
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and oil
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Makkai Pakkora
- First fry ginger- garlic and mix corn & salt to it.
- Now add milk to get a creamy texture and allow it to cool when cooked.
- Then add treated* Nutrela granules, onion, green chillies, cumin powder, amchur powder and coriander leaves to it.
- Now mix in besan for binding, Make even sized balls with hand & fry.